My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Interior Design

After I bought the condominium, I tried to find an interior designer to redecorate it for me. I have never been in this area before and I have not known anyone. My former architect, Ajarn Twee Sibunruang, who had been my architect for my existing house, recommended a few interior designers. I contacted some of them and found that they were very busy. It appeared that most interior designers were fully occupied, due to Thailand's booming property development. It was very difficult to find the interior designer for a small project because they were busy with the larger projects. Finally I managed to find an interior design companies, "Shine Architect", who seemed to be available so I appointed them to be my interior designer. The persons I contacted were Khun Monthon and Khun Knot, husband and wife and owners of the company. They also had other team members who worked as interior designers. The first one was "Tei", who drafted me a design for my son's bedroom. The design was very modern and appealing. However, it didn't accommodate my son's needs as it had very few storage spaces, which are very necessary for his books, computers, and electronic devices. Some alterations must be made to the design.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home