My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The sliding glass door was installed between the kitchen/dining room and the living room. The purpose of the door is to prevent the smoke as well as the smell from the kitchen to enter the living room and the bedrooms. It is supposed to be closed during cooking. The door is made of four glass panels, all of which can be easily sliding into the wall cavity to be installed later. With every panel opened, the kitchen/dining room and the living room are connected, optimizing the floor space.


The view of the kitchen/dining room through the sliding door.


The view of the living room through the sliding door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home