My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, February 18, 2007


The installation of the kitchen furnitures has started. The furnitures were designed and made by Kitchenette, the kitchen cabinet manufacturer of which one of the owners is my friend "Addy". We have known each other since we were at Chulalongkorn University and also at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.


The cabinets and bookshelves in the living room.


The wood panel has been installed above the counter sink in Mom's bathroom. The mirror and a small granite shelf will be later installed on this panel.


It's a pity the decoration in my bedroom has gone nowhere lately due to the recent shortage of wood veneer. It is expected to be available next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home