My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Saturday, March 24, 2007


The wood panel was installed in front of the glass sliding door between the living room and the kitchen. It will be later pasted with wallpaper so as to look like the wall, although it can be opened for maintenance of the door occasionally.


Under the counter sink in the kitchen


Outdoor light fixtures were installed in the balcony.


There are a lot of pigeons around the condominium. They like to hang around talking to each other at the balcony. This is a major problem for us as they always leave their dung everywhere and there are so many of them. I don't know how I am going to solve this problem. I hope they will go away when I move in. Somebody recommended me to install a kitchen stove at the balcony so that I can always have them for dinner. Fried pigeons anybody?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pidgeons can be a health problem too. In Madrid several people hang CDs around to reflect light and it seems to keep the birds away as they don't like it. Some people have installed fine mesh netting. I have used a pellet gun to shoot a few and then the rest seem to know not to come around. There is no easy solution. Good luck, Mark in Madrid

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home