My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Friday, August 24, 2007

Last week I went to Mae Fah Luang shop in Suam Lum Night Bazaar. Mae Fah Luang is the manufacturer of handicrafted products such as carpets, textiles, home decorative items, etc. , under the royal patronages. The products were usually made from cotton or silk and nicely hand-woven by the cottage people mostly in Doi Tung in the north of Thailand. Fortunately they were on sale and I managed to buy some nice carpets and decorative items.


A cotton carpet for the living room.


A red carpet for Dear's bedroom. The bean bag was however bought elsewhere at a very cheap price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home