My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Contractor

After the final draft of the interior design was finished, I had to find a contractor. I invited 2-3 contractors for bidding, one of which was Shine Architect, my interior designer. I took into consideration the costs, the contractors' experiences, their projects in hand, the devotion, etc. before decided to appoint Khun Paophan Pumnoi to be the contractor of my project. Khun Paophan, recommended by my architect, used to work under my architect in the architecture company, "Ekistics", which I hired for designing my existing house almost 20 years ago. He was one of the team who was responsible for drawing the blue print of my house.

I signed the contract with him on August 1. According to the contract, the project will take 4 months to complete. My condominium should be ready for moving in by the end of this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home