My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Saturday, January 13, 2007

The wood floor has been finished twice. It has yet to be finished two more times, after the installation of furnitures are completed.

Since the wood floor in the living room and Mom's bedroom is beech wood and Dear's bedroom's is oak wood, both of which are light in colour, the clear finishes have been applied to keep the natural colour of the wood and allow the beauty of the wood to show through. My bedroom, however, is equiped with the old dark parquet wood flooring so the wood-toned finishes were applied.


Living Room


Dear's bedroom


Mom's bedroom


My bedroom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home