My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Monday, March 31, 2008

Sell the House

I have stopped updating my New Condo blog since I finished renovating in October last year. Dear, my son, has moved in but I still live in my house in Soi Sukhumvit 65 with my mother. I have tried to sell my house since then. There were quite a lot of interested buyers including agencies but the deal did not go through. Finally in the beginning of March, just when I came back from Hokkaido, I got an offer to buy at a satisfactory price. The buyer is a French man who is living in an apartment in Bangkok. We signed an agreement to buy and to sell on March 19 and expect to transfer the house and the land within May.

I have two months to move out. I have contacted Big Move, a professional movers company, to handle the moving for us. Actually I have already moved some of my personal belongings to the condo since it was finished. Things that are left and need to be moved now are mostly furnitures, electrical appliances, clothes, trees, etc. Two months should be OK for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home