My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Kill Bill Vol. 3



About two years ago I found that one of the maids, "Jane", had let her boyfriend sneak into my house to spend the nights with her. After releasing her, I had to urgently find a replacement maid. Prasert, my mother's driver, recommended his wife, "Wan" for this position. I thought it would be convenient if both of them moved in to stay with me because I would have both the maid and the driver, which would be available at my call. Therefore I let them stay at my house. Everything went on quite well in the first year until they began to fight with each other. Sometimes the noises were so loud that the neighbours can hear. One day Wan may have thought she was Black Mamba and Prasert was Bill, because she beat Prasert with a stick and used a knive to stab his leg. The wound was so big that the blood was everywhere. That was the day I let her go. Prasert continued to stay for about two months and then left for another job.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home