My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Old Furnitures

Before I bought the condo, there were some old furnitures and electrical appliances left as Khun Wiwat, the seller, did not want to take them with him. Since I didn't want any of them either, I tried to find a way to get rid of them before the construction started. I asked the contractor and some furniture makers whether they wanted to buy them. It turned out that none was interested. They said it was not worth buying and repairing old furnitures in order to resell them. They might be interested in some furnitures which are made from teak, because they can extract teak from them. Unfortunately, my furnitures are not made from teak. I then decided to give away these furnitures and electrical appliances for free, to anybody who wanted them. My sister and her friends took the offer and my task was completed.


Some of the old furnitures and appliances

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home