My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Sunday, April 08, 2007


This is the cause of the disaster: the water pipe under the counter sink in my bathroom.


The beech wood floor in the living room was bent more than it was the day before and looked like a small hill. It would be fun turning the living room to the playground area where children play skateboards.


Dear was (fake) crying his oak wood floor was damaged. He hoped that it would look the same after repair.



The old parquet floor in my bedroom was in good condition, although this room was hardest hit. It proves that the local red wood is much more durable than the imported wood.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am very sorry to hear of this misfortune. It's improbable that the Grohe fixture is to blame, since Grohe is one of the best plumbing fixtures in the world and is used in many countries.

Most likely the plumber installed it incorrectly or didn't sweat the copper joint properly. I hope that the contractor makes good on his promise because you have spent a lot of money and time on this apartment.

Take solice in the fact that it's only property and not a life that was damaged. Good luck.

Marco
Madrid, Spain

12:39 AM  
Blogger anbunnag said...

Dear Marco from Spain,

I deeply appreciate your concern and sympathy. In time of this, nothing is better than kind words from a friend. Thank you so much.

Anchalee

P.S. Thanks also for your several comments and recommendations you have provided me for months.

8:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home