My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Security Guard

The reason why I have to hire maids is not because they can clean, cook or wait. I can find these services anywhere. I can bring my clothes to the laundry, hire day maid to clean my house. I can cook myself or buy the food anywhere. The main reason of hiring maids is to protect or guard the house. Somebody has to answer the door at day time and apparently guarding the house at night time. Especially when you have to spend the nights somewhere else, somebody has to be at the house, just to show that the house is occupied. In other words, the maid is the Security Guard of the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home