My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

First Thought

Having confronted with different kinds of problems with the maids, I was bored and tired. I began to think of living without them. I have a sister who lives in a condominium in Soi Sukhumvit 61, which is close to my house. She has lived there for about 10 years with her husband. She can go anywhere any time she wants, without having to worry about the condo. Security guards are on duty 24 hours a day. Condo management looks after the mails, the maintenance and repairs, the pest controls, etc. I want to live like her. I want to let go of all the burdens with the maids. I want to live alone with my family and without them. This is my thought at that time. However, I was very busy with my work and hardly had time to study more details.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home