My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Burglary

Then came an important incident, which is the main reason I've decided to live in a condominium. In August 2004 my son and I travelled to the United States. My son rented an apartment in Troy, New York and I planned to help him with the moving and the furnishing. My mother went to visit my brother and stayed at his house in Bangplee. On the first night that nobody was present, a burglar had broken and entered my bedroom on the second floor. He took my mother's money and jewelry, and some of my money. The value of the stolen assets was approximately Baht 1.50 million, not to mention some old valuable jewelries which belonged to the family for a very long time. The police was informed and came to inspect the house. Until now I heard no development.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home