My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Arguments

After the burglary, I seriously reconsidered the alternative of living in a condominium. I took into account its disadvantages and arguments.

Disadvantages and Arguments:

  1. You are no longer the single owner of the house. You must share your property with other owners. I don't mind as long as I am the single owner of my unit.
  2. You cannot have pets. I don't mind.
  3. You have a parking space for only 2 cars. We now have 2 cars but I plan to buy another one for my son. I will have to rent one more parking space from some unit owners.
  4. You cannot have a barbeque party on the outdoor lawn. I will have a party inside or at a restaurant.
  5. You don't have an outdoor Thai kitchen where you can cook anything. I will buy the food that cannot be cooked. Besides, I am not vrey keen at cooking.
  6. You may sometimes smell curry, hot and spicy chicken, fried fish, etc. from your neighbourhood. I will close the windows. I like hot and spicy chicken though.
  7. You have to tolerate some unbearable conducts or manners of your neighbourhood. I will try to understand people.
  8. You have to pay maintenance fees for some services that you do not require. I will try to think of them as a charity donation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home