My New Condo

Having lived in houses ever since I was born, I've decided to spend the rest of my life in a condominium.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Bangkok, Thailand

Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Middle-Aged Retiree, A Senior Citizen and A Young Generation

If I buy a condominium, there will be three of us living together, myself, my mother and my son. I regard myself as a middle-aged retiree who has plenty of free time. Although I don't have to work, I still go out almost everyday to have lunch with friends, watch movies, have exercises, go shopping, etc. I also love to travel to other countries. In other words, I hardly stay at home and therefore need someone to take care of household things for me. Living in a condominium seems a good choice for me.















My mother is now 86 years old. She also likes to go out. She has the routine of going to the doctor for physical therapy on Monday and Friday, to the hairdresser on Tuesday, to have lunch with my sister or brother on Wednesday, and to various charities on Friday. She buys food and grocery twice a week and arranges the dinner. (I am very lucky she does it for me.) She is not the kind of senior citizen who stays at home and therefore I cannot depend on her for looking after the house. In addition, since she is old, walking upstairs to her bedroom on the second floor of the house is quite a burden for her. Living in the same floor in a condominium seems the right choice.















Dear, my son, is 22 years old and has justed started working in a production house. Due to the nature of his job and his own habits, he needs to have his own study room with a lot of computers and electronic equipment. Our house is quite small and does not have enough spaces. If I buy a condominium, I can rearrange the interior design to provide the working space for him. In addition, he spends most of his time reading books, playing computer games or watching movies, all of which are indoor activities. Living in a condominium should be convenient for him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home